Please fill out details below
How to request a quote or upload your documents:
1 – Provide us with your name, e-mail address, telephone number. your and your message you would like to include, such as instructions.
2- Choose the source and target language of your document, and upload the file (files).
3- Let us know how urgent you need your transaltion.
4- The date you want your translation to be ready.
5- Upload your docuemnts
6- Submit your request.
* For standard requests your quote will be emailed to you once accessed by our processing team.
* We will get back to you with a no-obligation quotation and a time frame, usually within 24 hours, but this may take longer depending on the complexity of the assignment.
We will work out a quotation based on:
> The length of the document (word count)
> Professionals desktop publishing requirements
> Whether checking by a second NAATI accredited translator is required
> The range of languages
> The nature of the document,
> Complexity of language and register
> Urgency and delivery time frames.
Finalising translation job:
– Once agreement reached between you and Semitic Language Services Pty Ltd on price of the translation and time and method of delivery.
– Pay the invoice we send you. Once payment recieved, we start on the translation.
– Once your translation is complete, we may email you a draft copy for your approval. Once confirmed.
– The final certified translation will be emailed to you. If you have requested a physical version, this will be posted out to you in the mail.